Item Code : DN12533
Availability : In stock
Get 1% Cashback on Your Super Wallet, Amounting to 414
Registered users will receive business(GST) invoice with your company name and GST number.
EMI from Leading Credit Cards & Loan Facility from ZestMoney is available. Check Payment page at the time of check out.
|Color||Brown & Golden|
|Usage||Home , Wedding, Garden Etc.|
|Minimum Qty||1 Piece|
Functionality: Sankheda Jhula - Local Jhula - Wooden Swing are used as Home Decor or can be used at Wedding functions or in any traditional Indian celebrations. These wooden sings are to be used only indoors as they are made of wood and maintenance would be a challenge used outdoors.
Material: These traditional / ethnic swings are constructed of Natural San Wood (teak wood), also referred to as Segun Wood, Sagwan Wood from West Bengal. The art work done on the wooden parts of the swing are popularly known as ‘Rajkot Jhula/Zulla’. The cushion is made of premium quality foam, covered with ethnic design-printed jute fabric.
Dimension: Weight Approx 120 Kgs. Length x Breadth x Height - 72 inch / 48 inch / 78 inch . The entire swing set-up comes in 8 pieces which are numbered for enabling easy assembling, along with 2 nuts & bolts.
Durability: These wooden swings are constructed in compliance with set industry standards & norms. Moreover, these swings are tested on various parameters to ensure their longer life. These swings are designed by artisans for longer durability to meet the modern day needs, while not compromising the richness of the art form.
Disclaimer: Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or the settings on your monitor. Also, the exact design pattern of the cushion might slightly vary due to its availability
Return, Replacement, and Refund Policy
An item may be eligible for return (with either a refund or replacement) within 24 hours of the delivery, if it fulfils one or more of the following conditions.
- item delivered was different from what was ordered.
- Item delivered in a physically damaged condition (only in a manner that defeats its usability or functionality for example broken into pieces or chipped off. In which case, the item becomes eligible for a free-replacement or refund.
- Has missing parts or accessories (only if these parts/accessories are mentioned in the Product Description to be part of the product package).
- Non-Functionality of the Item: A return claim will be accepted and processed for either a replacement or refund, only after the item clears Decornt’s quality check process.
- For any issues with electronic items within the warranty period, only the motor will be replaced.
Reimbursement for damaged products.
An item may be eligible for reimbursement if it fulfills the following conditions.
-The item delivered has minor transit damage, such as scratches or a broken part, but it is in very good working order, and the minor damage can be easily repaired at the customer's end. Such a scenario is eligible for reimbursement of the repair cost, and these reimbursements are issued to the customer's Super Wallet account. The customer can use the super wallet money in the next order.
A detailed description of the above-listed policies is provided in our Terms and Conditions