Every couple’s goal is to have a stress-free Indian wedding! In India, a wedding is a significant event in one’s life, and everyone strives to have the finest wedding and be the best during these occasions. Indian weddings are characterised by a great deal of pomp and circumstance and a variety of regional customs. These traditions contribute significantly to the length of time it takes for an Indian wedding to take place. In light of these essential concepts, every event must be well planned for the couple to remember it. Sparing time for such tailored events in today’s contemporary world takes a great deal of effort in arranging resources and so on. Wedding planning is a new sector that is growing in India and caters to the needs of Generation X. A special component of destination wedding planning is also included in wedding planning. Wedding planners ensure that the wedding goes off without a hitch. They also assist with wedding cost optimisation, ensuring that you get the most bang for your buck while eliminating waste.
Top 10 Wedding planners in India (2021)
If you’re looking for a wedding planner, having a clear concept of your tastes, location, and budget can undoubtedly aid you in finding the right one. An excellent wedding planner should be able to organise your perfect wedding day in terms of organisation, details, style, taste level, logistics, and a thorough understanding of the local customs. A Wedding Planner’s role is not limited to execution; they may also assist in the selection of the ideal venue, décor, caterers, florists, makeup artists, henna artists, Bridal designers, photographers and videographers, wedding DJ, invitation printing outlets, food and beverage vendors, and other vendors. In the wedding market, a lot of formattable major leaders have recently emerged! The following are a few of these planners:
- Shaadi Squad is a youthful, fresh, and delicate brain founded in 2015 by Tina Tharwani, Saurabh Malhotra, and Manoj Mittra. Their mission is to bring a beautifully crafted idea to reality. For example, they planned Natasha and Varun Dhawan’s wedding, Anushka and Virat Kohli’s wedding, and Priyanka and Nick Jonas’ wedding. They also organise sustainable weddings and may be able to assist you in making environmentally conscious decisions.
- Vandana Mohan created The Wedding Design Company, which is one of the oldest and most well-known companies. Backstage Productions, founded in 1989, produced events for premium companies such as Chanel, Gucci, and Ferragamo, but they now specialise in weddings. The Wedding Design Company arose from a desire to encourage individuals to carry out their dreams by planning dream weddings!!
- Priti-S Sidhwaani, Founder and CEO of DreamzKrraft, is the driving force behind the company’s unique inventions and inspires her workers to push limits and establish trends in the wedding industry. They have their headquarters in Mumbai. Lara Dutta and Mahesh Bhupati, Preity Zinta’s wedding, and Shilpa Shetty’s wedding are among their clients. They have the most expertise and experience of anybody in the country. DreamzKrraft brings a fresh approach to organising, decorating, and serving an unforgettable event, disrupting the monotony of a traditional wedding.
- Abhinav Bhagat himself created Abhinav Bhagat Events in 2011. He has a group of young designers collaborating with local craftspeople to convey tales and honour the past. “We don’t believe in the theory that more is better. Integrity and attention to detail are essential to Abhinav.
- Neha Wadhwan and Jinal Patel own The Doli Diary, a Mumbai-based wedding planning company. This company’s services are all tailored to the demands of their customers. Everything is aided in the planning process, from venue bookings to delectable cuisine, from themed events to stunning décor, from gorgeous flower arrangements to amusing couple submissions.
- Designer Events INC is a Delhi-based boutique wedding planner and décor designer led by Kaveri Vij. They design weddings that are accurate reflections of their clients’ personalities and styles. They make it a point to present you with their most genuine self, relying on the greatest resources available at all times. They’ve also expanded to Virtual Shaadi Planning, thanks to COVID-19.
- Devika Sakhuja, a Delhi-based wedding planner, is the finest. They collaborate with the greatest designers and professionals to create unforgettable experiences for the couple and their guests. They ensure that each wedding is one-of-a-kind, individualised, and tailored to the needs of its clients. Devika Sakhuja is a floral designer who focuses on regal, fairy, Latino, Mughal, and modern themes.
- Tanvi & Co. is a Ludhiana-based wedding planning business and well-known decor-based brand led by Tanvi and a skilled team of young event experts with extensive experience working in various regions of North India. Tanvi & Co. is a fantastic wedding décor company that will offer the finest of every wedding occasion.
- The iconic Sonam Kapoor-Anand Ahuja wedding was organised by the directors Bhavesh Sawhney and Farid Khan of Wedniksha, a Mumbai-based Wizcraft venture. Their partnership with Wizcraft, India’s best personal and business event production company, gives them the distinct benefit of creating the dynamics that make a top wedding unforgettable. Their motto is to provide a one-of-a-kind experience and unrivalled hospitality. Moreover, they guarantee that their innovative ideas will be executed precisely.
- Motwane Company is a Mumbai-based company founded by Aditya Motwane. They’re a premium and destination wedding planning company. They maintain it as pleasantly diverse, vibrantly new, and surreally elegant. They are also the organisers of cricket player Zaheer Khan’s wedding.
These are our Top 10 Wedding Planners; each one may offer something unique to the table. So if you’re starting to plan your wedding and have unique likes and preferences, these wedding planners will not only help you realise your goals but will also provide you with lifelong memories. That is, after all, what weddings are all about.